The different cover styles combine with the color palette. make your newsletter more beautiful. You want your own image for the cover, right? just replace an image link with a few lines of code and you’re done. (more info in the document folder).
- Model Builder by Campaign Monitor, MailChimpand Mail
- Compatible with FeesMail
- Commented HTML.
- Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace).
- Responsive for your mobile device.
- Cover image style template
- Advanced lossy compression for all PNG images (reduces png file size by 70%+)
- Compatible with StampReady you can try using template builder here
- Compatible with the great WordPress plugin Mail
- 18 repeatable modules
- Campaign Monitor – include the Campaign Monitor tag: singleline, multiline, editable, repeater, layout. You can edit text/image content and repeat/align modules, CM doesn’t have style customization feature for custom HTML template, so I recommend you to use SR editor and export to use with CM.
- MailChimp – include the MailChimp tag: mc:edit, mc:repeatable, mc:hideable mc:variant. You can edit text/image content and repeat/align modules. For model styling, I recommend using the SR editor and exporting for use with MC.
- regular html – No MailChimp or Campaign Monitor TAG.
- Photoshop file – file all layers are names and well organized with group and color label.
- Documentation – include how to upload to Campaign Monitor and MailChimp. Frequently Asked Questions
- Mail (My email). – html file. include both index.html and notification.html for the plugin
- StampReady – html file to be used with the template generator included in the StampReady service. You can freely use to customize the model and export it to use with another compatible ESP.
- New documentation, a quick start guide with online knowledge base (up to date and FAQ). - More ESP support SalesHandy email service provider. - Revamp template code.